Daily Prayer Agenda
Select a day to pray through by topic or just follow the time line.
- From Start to Finish: Fajak's Story Day 1
- The Goal is Changed Lives Day 2
- It Starts with Prayer Day 3
- Where is Bible Translation Needed? Day 4
- Access to Language Groups Day 5
- Assessing the Need with Survey Day 6
- Language Development Day 7
- Bible Translation Day 8
- Mother-Tongue Translators Day 9
- Training for the Task Day 10
- Bible Translation Multiplied: Cluster Projects Day 11
- Accelerating the Pace with Technology Day 12
- Unlocking the Truth with Literacy Day 13
- Working Together to Reach the Last Languages Day 14
- OneStory Day 15
- Bible Translation for the Deaf Day 16
- The Role of Wycliffe USA: An Interview with Bob Creson Day 17
- Wycliffe USA's Core Values Day 18
- The Last Languages Campaign Day 19
- Not Without the Church Day 20
- A Foundation for Other Ministries Day 21
- Preserving Cultures Day 22
- Living Better Through Health Education Day 23
- On Air, On Camera, and In the Heart Day 24
- A New Song Day 25
- Our Greatest Resource Day 26
- Many Gifts, One Word Day 27
- Answering the Call Day 28
- Getting There Day 29
- Life on the Field Day 30
- A Framework for Success Day 31
- Working in Sensitive Areas Day 32
- The Consultant Gap Day 33
- Scripture Use Day 34
- Finishing Strong Day 35
- The Scripture Celebration Day 36
- Responses to the Translated Word of God Day 37
- What Can One Person Do? Day 38
- The Work that Remains Day 39
- "…Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy" Day 40
Answering God's call to begin Bible translation
How Bible translation programs benefit people groups: God's Word brings spiritual transformation!
The first connection to Bibleless people groups is a spiritual one.
Locating the areas of greatest Bible translation need.
A critical start to Bible translation: Gaining access to Bibleless peoples.
Gathering language and community data to ensure successful translations.
The foundation of a Bible translation program.
God's Word made accessible in every person's heart language.
Essential members of the worldwide Bible translation team.
Strategically moving the work forward through training.
Strategically moving the work forward through cluster projects
Information technology fuels the Bible translation movement
Literacy skills make the Scriptures come alive
Reflecting the character of God through partnership
Sharing the Scriptures with oral cultures
Translating Scripture into the world's sign languages
Wycliffe USA's part in the worldwide Bible translation movement
The foundation of who we are and how we go about our work
Engaging an ever-increasing audience through The Last Languages Campaign
The role of the Church in Bible translation
Why is Bible translation important?
Cultural identity is strengthened and preserved through Bible translation
In addition to Scripture, health materials are often produced in the local language!
Engaging oral cultures through Scripture media
Bible translation is more than just words on a page—it's music in the heart!
Supporting Vision 2025 through prayer
Supporting Bible translation through financial gifts
Supporting Bible translation through individual service
Traveling by air, land, and sea
Leaving home and living abroad.
Housing the work of Bible translation
Conducting work in potentially unsafe locations
Facing a shortage of translation consultants.
The Word in practice—putting the translated Scriptures to use
The challenges to Bible translation projects as they near the finish line
Giving glory to God as each translation project comes to a close
What does it mean to have God's Word in a language you can understand?
Making a difference for Bible translation
More than 2,000 Bibleless language groups are still waiting.
Humble prayers lead to mighty works of God.