Verses of Comfort
This Wycliffe Screensaver consists of animated Scripture text over images from around the world.
Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium processor
- Hard disk with 1M free
- VGA monitor
- Windows 95/NT or above
- For Window users click on WBTverses.exe (file size is 682k).
- For the Mac OSX version click on WBTversesX.sit (file size is 329k).
- Run the downloaded program - this will install the screensaver, make it the current screensaver and leave the Windows screensaver dialog box open.
Instructions on Changing Screensaver
- Windows 95/98/2k, NT v4.x - Press the Start button and select Control Panel on the Settings menu. Double click on the Display icon
- In the Screen Saver section there is a drop down box listing the available screen savers found on your system. Select "WBTVerses" from this list. The setup button displays a dialog window with a link to the Wycliffe website. The Preview/Test button activates the screensaver so that you can check its appearance with the current settings.
Instructions on Removing the Screensaver
- Follow the instructions above to change to any screensaver other than the "wbtverses" one.
- Windows 95/98/2k, NT v4.x - Press the Start button and select Control Panel on the Settings menu. Double click on the Add/Remove Programs icon
- Scroll down the lists to the entry "wbtverses Screensaver". When it is selected, click on the Add/Remove Programs button. This will remove the WBTVerses screensaver from your system.