Many people choose the summer months to sell a home.
Lush lawns make for top-notch curb appeal, kids are out of school and buyers have more time to visit open houses. If you’re thinking of selling your house or other property, we can help you strategize the proceeds!
With the assistance and services of our professional advisers at the Wycliffe Foundation, you can be more tax wise in planning for yourself, your family and the ministry causes dearest to your heart. Our gift planning advisors will work with you to develop a charitable strategy to enjoy one or more of the following benefits:
- Reduce or bypass all of the capital gains tax.
- Generate an income tax deduction.
- Receive lifetime income payments.
- Receive “tax-free” cash from the sales proceeds.
- Transfer tax dollars to support the work of Bible translation.
Before you sell real estate, let’s discuss the charitable gift planning options available to you. And because this is our ministry to you, there’s absolutely no obligation or cost.