Reach 27 million people in India with the Bible

Reach 27 million people in India with the Bible

Project Description

More than 70 percent of the Bibleless population in India is not literate in their mother tongue, and the remaining 30 percent are not yet fluent readers. The future of Scripture engagement efforts in India is in making God’s Word accessible in audio and video formats. This need is
high priority, and the strategy includes making Bible stories, songs, Scripture portions, New Testaments and the “JESUS” film available in minority languages.

The impact of these audio visual versions of the Bible is immense, helping people lead changed lives.

Your gift will produce audio and video Scripture for 30 languages in India, reaching nearly 27 million people.


Funds in excess of the current need will be applied to a similar project or to future needs within the same project.