In Papua New Guinea, there are translation projects that were started more than 30 years ago. They have faced many challenges, including spiritual warfare. Claim God's complete victory over the work among the Nai Tanggu, Miani, Maring, Teopu, Sibe and Uisai language communities.
- Pray for these translation teams to receive courage, joy and wisdom from the Holy Spirit.
- Ask the Lord to renew their minds and strengthen their hearts.
- Pray for God’s direction for the translators and the communities they serve. Through His power, may they clearly identify and address every challenge they face.
- Pray too, for God’s blessing of the resources needed to complete these projects.
Make a Prayer Connection: Send a note of encouragement to Wycliffe missionaries in Papua New Guinea by following the links below. And you can use the search field to find even more Wycliffe missionaries to encourage!
- Stan and Patty Gibson — Translator
- Catherine Rivard — Translation Specialist
- David and Susan Howard — Translation Consultant; Translation Specialist